Join our Fleet Feet leader Aubrey C and the whole Vecino Pub Run crew to get out and get some safe and socially distanced run time in. Here’s how it works:
COVID-19 Group Run Structure:
- Wave I: 6:30 pm – 9:30 minute per mile pace or faster (8 person max RSVP)
- Wave II: 6:40 pm – 9:30-10:30 minute per mile pace (8 person max RSVP)
- Wave III: 6:50 pm – 10:30 minute per mile or slower (8 person max RSVP)
- We will add subgroups when demand calls for it!
- Groups will leave ON TIME to ensure space between groups and avoid mingling.
Socially Distanced Pub Run Rules:
1. Per the Orange County ordinance, masks are required when you cannot remain 6 feet from others. Since this will be a challenge in a group setting- you must carry a mask or buff on your person at all times and pull it up when you are within 6 feet of another pub runner or if you are passing someone on the run. Bring your own mask or buff. If you do not have one, Fleet Feet Carrboro has masks for sale for $12 and buffs for $18.
2. All participants must sign an updated waiver before being able to participate. Aubrey will have a hard copy for you to sign in person on Wednesday.
3. All participants must RSVP for their time/ pace slot ahead of time. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
4. Social distancing will be enforced at all times. Participants must remain 6 feet apart from other participants and members of the community. No high fives, hugs, fist bumps, etc.