A Message from your Neighbor
Last Update Date: May 21st, 2020
With the announcement of the Phase 2 reopen starting at 5pm on Friday, we are sure you have many questions about what to expect from your local brew pub. Here are some answers and an invitation to make a reservation to come out and see us this weekend, if you feel safe to do so:
- We have reduced the number of tables and chairs inside and outside of our brewpub to ensure that we are not seating any more than the recommended 50% capacity.
- All members of our staff will be wearing personal protective equipment at all times and maintain six feet of social distancing as much as practical.
- Contact free payment methods will be available.
- We are asking guests to also arrive with a mask in place, and that it be worn any time you are waiting in line, passing through a common area, placing or paying for an order. We also anticipate having an infrared thermometer for remote temperature taking at the time of entry.
- We welcome families with small children but cannot emphasize enough how critical it is they stay in their seating area. The six feet of distancing must be maintained for the comfort of all of our guests.
- So that we can ensure our space is enjoyed by as many as possible, we do ask that you consider limiting your stay to two hours.
As we embark on this exciting and sometimes fearsome adventure of public dining in the Covid-19 era, we look forward to being your trusted source for safe dining, delicious food and exceptional craft beer.
Your Vecino Family